Wednesday, February 27, 2013

More freebies, with a twist!

I've got more Facebook Header freebies, and I did something different this time.

I was in an Irish mood, and used a cute kit from Randy's Sin called Sassie Lassie. I am having so much fun with this kit.
It is on sale, half off, only $2! It's avalable in Tagger Size or Full Size.

I made two versions of this header. One that you can use as is, and one that has space to put your own picture in.
I know some people like to have a more personalized Facebook header.

Please let me know if you download this, and if you like having the option to put in our own picture.
They are both Personal Use.

* Sorry the link to the 2nd one is fixed, I accidentially had both linked to the same zip file *

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Help Fight Breast Cancer

All Images are © Designs by Nisa. Do not use without written permission.