Saturday, June 12, 2010

Want to learn Photoshop?

I've been taking lessons to learn Photoshop through a yahoo group. I'm in the beginner group, which starts from scratch. I've used Paint Shop Pro for years, so I am familiar with some things, but it assumes you don't know anything at all about graphics. You are sent the lessons by email, then return your homework when you have done it. It's at your own pace, which is nice.

The group is called Learning Photoshop for All. Click picture below to learn more about it and to join. It's totally free, and they will even will send you a link to a trial of Photoshop 3 if you don't have Photoshop. Awesome!



If anyone joins, let me know how you like it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Help Fight Breast Cancer

All Images are © Designs by Nisa. Do not use without written permission.