Sunday, June 20, 2010

Summer Element Freebie!

I'm enjoying my Photoshop lessons. We learned shapes in the lesson I just finished. I made this after I did my homework, playing around with shapes and styles. Learning Photoshop is definitely worth it! Want to Learn Photoshop? Great, fun, and free lessons you do at your own pace.

Here's what I made, a Sun. Great for summer layouts. It is Personal use. Available in both Full and Tagger sizes. Please read my TOU before using.

It is available in my store. You do have to register, but it's quick to do and free. The rest of my shop is 25% off, so take a look!


Click preview to go to store.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [21 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

June 21, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Help Fight Breast Cancer

All Images are © Designs by Nisa. Do not use without written permission.