Saturday, June 12, 2010

My big news, new designs, and a Freebie!




I have joined my first store! I'm nervous and excited. I've put my previous freebies up so far, but I am going to start making more goodies. I will put some freebies here as well. Any freebies I make for blog trains or collabs will be here free for one week, then will be put up in my store.

For the first month, you can get 25% off in my store. Not just one purchase, but any purchases over the next month will be 25% off. No coupon needed!

Here is a new design that I just put in the store. Not all elements are pictured. Find a Personal Use freebie from it below.



Click preview to download.



Anisah

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Scrap and Tubes Designs said...

Hello Anisah !

Thank you to you for stopping by on my blog and for all your nice comments.

Good luck with your first store.

Have a nice weekend

June 18, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Help Fight Breast Cancer

All Images are © Designs by Nisa. Do not use without written permission.