Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Does anyone know whose designs these are?

I have a couple of folders of things I downloaded but I don't know whose they are. Does anyone have any ideas? As far as I know they are CU, as they are in my CU downloaded folder.

Please do not snag these, they are not my designs. Thanks!

Heart Key Ring
Heart Key Ring



I Love Spring
I Love Spring, the names of these are a1, a2, etc.


Feel free to email or leave me a comment if you know or have any ideas.

Thanks and hugs!

Anisah

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous P&A Dezigns said...

I believe a7 a8 and a10 are either templates or actions/scripts. I know a7 is and action/script. Hope that helps a little hun!

May 26, 2010 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Anisah said...

Thanks dear. I won't be able to use them if I don't find out who did these. They are cute!

May 27, 2010 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Pink said...

a7 is an action by rosli, if you own the action the elements are CU but you only have the element so it would be PU only. a1, a2, a3, a5, a6, a9 are arts by Trina Clarke, I think a4 is to...but not certain. Anyway unless you purchased her graphic sets they are PU only. She does allow CU use under certain terms. I do believe I love Spring is a kit, I am sure I recognise it, making it PU only hunni...sorry :) The key rings I can't help with, tho they do look CU. Hope I have helped some :)
And a quiet congrats!!
Hugs
Pink xxx

June 1, 2010 at 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Help Fight Breast Cancer

All Images are © Designs by Nisa. Do not use without written permission.