Sunday, April 11, 2010

My First Award!

Sunshine Award


Wow, this is my first award! I got it from Katz Scrapz. Thanks so much! Check out Kats Scrapz blog here.

I'm going to give this award to three awesome designers, in no particular order.

Pink's Poetic Scraps ~ Besides having an awesome blog and designs, Marie has given me great advice and answered many of my questions since I've started designing scraps.

Delicious Scraps ~ Lots of awesome designs, and many CU freebies! A very talented and generous designer!

Lucid Nytemare Lair ~ Really original scrap designs! Another very generous and talented designer!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Pink said...

Congrats on your first award hunni...well done! I love the items you've created since my last visit, keep up the good work hunni and thanks for passing the award my way, made my day!
Hugs
Pink xx

April 14, 2010 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Help Fight Breast Cancer

All Images are © Designs by Nisa. Do not use without written permission.