Monday, March 22, 2010

Adoration Frames

I really liked the detail on this frame. The frame and paper I used with it are from Adoration Scrap Kit by Gemini Creationz, which you can get in Tagger Size or Full Size.

One of the frames has a kinda brushed metal look, I'm playing with that effect right now. I really love this kit! I may make more from it, depending on if my design mojo sticks around.

Please remember, this is Personal Use only. Read the TOUs enclosed. Please leave some love if you download!

Adoration Frames
Click Preview to Download



Thanks for visiting!


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ♥Kat♥ said...

you have an award on my blog hunxx
http://katzscrapz.blogspot.com/
Hugs Kat

March 30, 2010 at 8:42 PM  
Blogger Kathy S said...

Very nice, Nisa :)
Thank you!

April 4, 2010 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger JLS said...

Pretty!
Jennifer

April 15, 2010 at 1:13 PM  
Blogger SONDRA said...

Love these frames! Thanks for sharing!

May 16, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Help Fight Breast Cancer

All Images are © Designs by Nisa. Do not use without written permission.