Thursday, February 4, 2010

My first Valentine kit!

I should have gotten this out a few days ago, since it is almost Valentine's Day. But I kept finding things to add to it! I am new at this, so it's not perfect but I think I did ok.

This is for Personal use only, please read my enclosed TOU. Email me if you have any questions.

There are 31 Papers,, 17 Bows/ribbons, 16 Flowers, 20 Frames, 32 Hearts, and 11 other elements. It is tagger size, but the papers were made at 300 dpi.

The Preview is pretty large, click the image below to see it full size.

Freebies-Preview



Download
Please leave me a comment if you download.
I'd love to see what you do with it.


aNISAh

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Feb. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

February 5, 2010 at 10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [05 Feb 03:37pm GMT]).

February 5, 2010 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger BlueCat said...

What a beautiful and gorgeous kit! Thank you very much.

February 9, 2010 at 2:42 AM  
Blogger Scrappincop said...

Lovely kit! Thanks so much for sharing!

February 9, 2010 at 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the message about using some of my designs!
You've made a really great kit and I love it!!!
Hugs

Tina

February 15, 2010 at 3:31 AM  
Blogger Missty said...

Beautiful, thank you.

February 19, 2010 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!I love it!

February 23, 2010 at 4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Help Fight Breast Cancer

All Images are © Designs by Nisa. Do not use without written permission.