Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lucky Blog Train

This is my first blog train. I'm glad to be a part of it with such awesome designers!

Not all frame and elements are show in my Preview.

Lucky Blog Train

Download expired. Some elements available at my Store


Here is the list of the other designers:

Bits and Bobs Blog Train
Train Station



Artmama's Studio

Digital Blueprint

Designing Scraps

Gothic Inspirations

Ellanoir Design

Creative Scraps

Miggins does Scrapsville

Crafted by Gina

ABCreations Digi Scrap Blog

Felice original

Dark Moon's Dream

Scrappy bit of fun

Designed by Stina

Winters loft

Creative Disorder

Created by Jill

Majik Of Mystee Designz

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much fot this wonderful creation!!!! I love it!

February 15, 2010 at 6:11 AM  
Blogger Gothic Inspirations said...

Thank you for the fab freebie hun! Beautiful work. May the Luck of the Irish be with you. Xox Jess

February 15, 2010 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Pink said...

Neat kit hunni! I so need to get on more blog trains! Layer styles I am still learning, but I found playing about with them the best way of learning for me. I've not used any tuts so far...Glad you like them! I am also moving ever closer to producing an action...lol. Keep up the good work hunni and if you get wind of another train let me know so I can hop aboard :)
Hugs
Pink xxx

February 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Pasko said...

Hi! Good job, thanks for sharing with others! Thank you too for your visit and comment on my blog. Hope to see you again!

February 15, 2010 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Timi said...

Thank you so much this is spring kit. Wery beautifull!

February 16, 2010 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Pink said...

Thanks hunni! I am all aboard :)
TTFN
xx

February 16, 2010 at 5:13 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Thank you so much for your part of the train!

February 24, 2010 at 12:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

JHawk,

Thank You. I like the fact that you did NOT do the standard pot of gold or rainbow stuff in you kit. Nice Change.

February 27, 2010 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger SleepingBeautie said...

Thank you!!!

March 5, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Help Fight Breast Cancer

All Images are © Designs by Nisa. Do not use without written permission.