Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cha cha cha Changes!

I don't know if anyone reads this blog or not. I haven't had any comments on it. I've been using it to show what I've made, from tutorials, scraps, masks, etc.

I'd like to get into scrapping and/or web designing. To start out, I am going to make freebies from wonderful designers that allow freebies to be made from their designs. I have been using scraps mainly for tags, and some for my kid's pictures. I have never done scrap booking IRL, only for online, so I'm still learning.

Everything I offer will probably be only for PU-Personal Use, that is usually what most designers require if you use their designs. Which means not making any profit from it. Some may be used for S4H-Scrap for Hire, depending on the TOU of the designer that I am using.

Anisah

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Help Fight Breast Cancer

All Images are © Designs by Nisa. Do not use without written permission.